Graffiti Chicks

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A busy bee...

Still keeping busy!! I have been working on several different projects and still have some in progress. Today I am going to share those that are completed!

First up, I did some blinkies and a shop banner for the fabulous Krystal Hartley. Check them out:




Here is some fun Christmas themed blinkies I made for the most talented Shabby Princess.



I was so happy to be able to create some blinkies for Megan Turnidge. Megan is awesome to work with!




I think that is all for today! I will be making an announcement about my holiday schedule next!


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Krystal's new blinkie yesterday and I was super-impressed! I'll be sending you an e-mail soon. :)

Becca said...

Thanks so much Nicole!