Graffiti Chicks

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Keeping Busy...

Well things have certainly been keeping busy around here! I haven't had a chance to post any of my recent work, so be prepared for it all the be in one post!


Ok first up is some fun things I did for Krystal Hartley. Krystal and I did a blog collab for her new line Blogg Schtuff! This first set is just so much fun, you can't go wrong using it on your blog! Check it out:




Next I had the pleasure to work with Angie Kovacs the new owner of Elemental Scraps! I made up some blinkies for the site and one for Angie herself! Check them out:








I then created some fun blinkies for the fabulous Shabby Princess! She is just the sweetest and I enjoy working with her! Check it out:



Then I worked with Traci Branscum to create a logo for her photography business for her new website! Check it out:



Then I teamed up with the ladies of Dusty Bear, Lara Payton & Art Trails. I created blinkie and banners for Lara and a blinkie for Art Trails. They were both a pleasure to work with! Check it out:












Next I did a couple of blog makeovers! First I created a blog design for Mandi N of AE Digital Designs. Mandi was branching out in the designing world and wanted a blog that showed it! I also made the splash page (entry page) for Mandi along with the blog design. See it here:




Then I created a blog for Barb L of Embellish It Scrapbooking. Barb wanted a fun design with a beautiful color palette she chose! I made Barb's existing Blogger blog into a 3 column layout and added links about the header, etc. You can see it here:




Last but not least I worked with Suzy of Paper Monkey again to help create her some business cards and an Out For Publication graphic. You can see them here:







Well I am currently working on many more projects so check back again soon to see more recent work! Have a great night!


2 comments:

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

WOW Becca you have been busy honey!! Fantastic work, you seriously are amazing! When I am ready to get working on my photography blog I def know where im coming sweets!

Becca said...

Aww thanks so much honey!! I would love to help do your blog!