Graffiti Chicks

Monday, January 19, 2009

More goodies...

Still keeping busy!! I have some more goodies to show you! Check it all out!

First up I have some blinkies I made for the wonderful Mandy Mystiques! Mandy wanted the rounded style blinkies and something to match her newly designed blog. She was such a joy to work with !





Next I was so thrilled to work with new designer Tracie Stroud! I am so excited for her new career and was happy to help create some blinkies for her!



Then I had pleasure of working with Pamela Donnis and made her some fun blinkies!



Next I made an ad banner for the fantastic Nicole Seitler of Sugarplum Paperie.


Then the fabulous Robin of Sweet Shoppe Designs contacted me for a new ad banner to let the world know about their fab new challenges!



And last but certainly not least...the wonderful Krystal Hartley need an new ad banner for her new shop at Scrap Orchard! It was a blast to make this for her!



There is tons more that I am currently working on and will post it when I get it all done! Thanks for looking!




0 comments: